These are tested by me so you know they work! I'm unfortunately not lying.
1. After scratching his head and playing with his hair for 10 minutes, say: “Haha I should steal some of your hair and clone you.”
2. Yell the name of the girl whose name you saw on a Bumble notification on his phone at him repeatedly while he drives you and your drunk friend home: "GRACE. WHERE IS GRACE!?"
3. Encourage him to aggressively make-out with you: “Come over and bruise my other eye socket ;)”
4. Find out if he actually cares: “If you want to hold an ice pack to my lower back when I go out tonight text me!”
***Include Bitmoji in Photo A.
5. Make him comfortable coming over to see you: “Come over – we can sit on my couch holding hands with my family while watching Full House!”
6. TBH don't remember the context of this one: “I’ll help you overcome your anxiety!”
7. Culture him! “Have you seen Llamas with Hats?”
8. Challenge his intellectual side: “Let’s go to the movies and sit as far away from each other as possible in the theater and then exchange detailed notes afterwards.”
***Follow up with text in Photo B if it feels right.
***BONUS TIP: Photoshop his childhood photo on to a picture with Harry Styles and send it to him before you go watch Dunkirk!